It is easy to integrate your Local Auto Pilot CRM with Leadpages. Using our built-in form builder you can prepare the fields that you wish to accept and you can then past the code we generate into Leadpages. Add it to a Leadpage or a Leadbox. It only takes a couple of minutes!
How to integrate:
- Create a form in your CRM containing the fields you want to request
- Create a new Leadpage or Leadbox
- When you are asked to define your “Integration settings” choose “Other” in the dropdown for the “Integrate form with:” option
- Paste the HTML form code that you see within your CRM on the “Integrate with your site” tab while editing your form
- You may want to change the display names/display options of the fields within Leadpages.
- You should be all set!